Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Very well done! I love surreal stories. Stories with copy and paste content and progression are just plain boring. I love your work and I really like this new style. The photo-realisticality of it makes it creepier too. keep it up!

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

I totally shit myself when I saw this on the front page. Fuck the haters man, This is a fine piece of work. Still has classic creepy salad fingers twists and the animation is the best of all so far. nicely done. good to see your still alive :P

GOLEM GOLEM

hehe :P

I like your animation style, this sort of felt like a teaser for a series. would love to see more of it!

PSA about youtube trolls PSA about youtube trolls

Magic!

lol wizzard unicorn, I didnt even make the connection that the projecter was in color herp de derp. but very amusing animation! A+

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

HOLY SHIT!!

THIS is the egoraptor vids I love! competely over the top crazy and fuggin hilarous!!
You rock man.

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

to "10JD"

read the description moron...

good animation. very fluid! love to see moar

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

my stomach hurts so bad!

I couldnt stop laughing so hard!! how the hell do you come up with this?? awesome job! love to see more of this series too

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

BWAHAHAAH!!!

Holy fucking shit!! I have not laughed this hard at an animation in a long time! you are awesomee!! :D

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

O.o

wow man... that was good. did make me realize how much of my life ive wasted... very depressing. Very inspirational man. nice job. thanks for all the time you put into this.

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

haha!! what the f-!

you guys rock! and youve been releasing so many, keep it up! (well as long as you can)